Pet Boarding in Yukon
Trust our professional and friendly team to take great care of your pet during your next trip.
At Yukon Hills Animal Hospital, we’re proud to offer outstanding boarding services for your beloved pet in addition to comprehensive veterinary care.
We know that each pet is unique, and our veterinary professionals will make every effort to accommodate your pet’s needs and ensure they are safe, happy, and cared for during their stay.
Pet Boarding at Yukon Hills Animal Hospital
Your pet’s comfort and well-being are our top priorities.
Our dedicated staff uses their knowledge of animal care to keep your pet healthy and happy during their stay.
We offer separate boarding facilities for cats and dogs so our feline friends can have a little peace and quiet during their stay.
About Our Pet Boarding Facilities
We take great pride in maintaining a clean and comfortable facility for your pet.
Our boarding area is temperature-controlled and spacious, and your pet receives frequent care and attention from our friendly, compassionate staff.
Should any medical problems arise during your pet’s stay, you can have peace of mind that our veterinarians will make sure they are treated appropriately.
Pet Boarding Requirements
All boarding guests must be up-to-date on vaccinations and be current on a fecal check and deworming. If your pet requires any vaccinations before staying with us, we are happy to provide the vaccines for an additional fee.
We require dogs to be up-to-date on:
- Canine Distemper/Parvovirus
- Bordetella (Kennel Cough) every 6 mos.
- Negative Fecal
- Monthly Heartworm Preventative
- Monthly Flea/Tick Preventative
We require cats to be up-to-date on:
- Feline Distemper
- Rabies vaccines
- Flea/Tick Preventative
- Feline Leukemia (Optional for Indoor ONLY cats. Required for Indoor/Outdoor cats.)
Boarders have the option for flu waiver.
Reservations are required, occasionally we can accommodate last-minute or
emergency boarding needs.
Why Board Your Pet at a Veterinary Practice?
- Medications are administered by trained veterinary staff.
- If there is an emergency or your pet needs immediate medical care, our veterinarians and medical team are onsite for a quick response.
- If your pet requires updated vaccinations before boarding, we can take care of those before your pet's scheduled boarding date. If possible, please allow two weeks between vaccination and boarding.
- We offer veterinary exams or other medical services needed during your pet’s stay.
We welcome your questions about our boarding facilities and policies and are eager to discuss how we can make your pet’s stay as positive as possible.
Call today to learn about our pet boarding accommodations or to schedule your pet’s stay!